What to do with my property when I am not in Japan?

  • As an overseas purchaser, you can choose to employ a property management company to manage your properties.
  • Property management service can help you deal with leasing, tenant management, payment, taxes, etc.

The need for an agent to pay taxes and other fees on behalf of non-residents

If a non-resident of Japan acquires property as an investment or second house, it will be difficult for that person to pay fixed asset tax, city planning tax, management fees, and maintenance fees, as well as to collect rent. Therefore, most people in this situation entrust these tasks to an agent. This requires paying a fee, but it is a useful service for non-residents of Japan who wish to continue owning real estate in Japan. We can find you such an agent for this situations.